Register and Reserve Your Housing Today!
- Early bird rate: July 13 - August 19.
- Regular registration rate: August 20 - September 14.
- Onsite rate: September 15 - October 21.
Nexus 2021 Prices:
|Registration Category||Early Bird||Early Bird
|Resident/Fellow/Grad Student Member||$295||$345||$395|
|Student Pharmacist Member||$175||$175||$225|
|Name Change Price||$200||$200||$200|
AMCP Foundation Wellness Events and Prices
- Sunrise Yoga: $20 member/non-member rate includes T-shirt.
- Sleep-In: $20 member/non-member rate includes T-shirt.
- 5K for the Future: $40 member/non-member rate includes T-shirt
- Cancellation of participant registration must be requested in writing and be received on or before Thursday, Sept. 23 to receive a partial refund less applicable administrative fees listed below. There are no full refunds on registration at any time.
- A $200 administrative fee will be assessed on active, associate, and non-member registration cancellations through Thursday, Sept. 23.
- An administrative fee will be assessed on student and resident/fellow/graduate students (RFG) registration cancellations through Thursday, Sept. 23 in the amount of $75.
- Registrant substitutions will be accepted with written notification from the original registrant. An administrative fee of $200 (other fees may apply for different registrant types) will be assessed. Only one substitution per registrant is allowed.
- A registration transfer to other AMCP meetings is not allowed.
- If you cancel your registration before Thursday, Sept. 23, your hotel reservations will automatically be canceled. If you cancel your registration after Thursday, Sept. 23 you will need to contact the hotel directly starting Monday, Sept. 27 to cancel your housing reservations.
- A valid photo ID is needed during registration check-in to obtain your badge and meeting materials.
- In order to be eligible for the AMCP member registration rate, you must be an individual member in good standing at the time of registration and the meeting.
- AMCP collects information from its registrants (including names, addresses, phone numbers, and email addresses) that is available to exhibitors through the lead retrieval system. Further, AMCP may occasionally provide, sell, or rent limited data to third parties involved with the meeting, including companies that offer products and services for sale to AMCP’s members and customers. This limited data includes names, job titles, companies/organizations, business addresses, and email.
For registration and housing questions, please contact: