We’re anticipating 2,500+ participants, including member and non-member managed care decision-makers.
We are excited to host Nexus 2021 in-person at the Gaylord Rockies in Denver. There will not be a virtual component in conjunction with the in-person meeting.
COVID-19 vaccinations are not required to attend Nexus 2021.
As of early July, AMCP will require face masks for attendees in Nexus 2021 meeting space and will have masks on-hand to provide to attendees who do not bring their own. We will be closely monitoring CDC guidelines on the requirement of face masks at large gatherings and will update this page should recommendations change.
(This list will be updated as additional precautions are identified.)
We are partnering with the Gaylord Rockies to ensure that safety measures are put in place to keep attendees, staff and partners safe. Some of these measures include:
- A state-of-the-art MERV 8 air filtration system changed quarterly throughout publics space and meeting rooms.
- HEPA filters in Gaylord kitchen hoods and other HEPA filters strategically placed throughout the property.
- Hand sanitization stations placed throughout the property and within Nexus meeting space.
- We strongly recommend that attendees refrain from physical contact and instead choose to greet each other with an elbow bump or nod.
- Signs will be posted in highly visible locations that promote everyday protective measures and describe how to stop the spread of germs by properly wearing a mask, physical distancing, and washing hands.
- Attendees that do not feel well will be strongly encouraged not to attend Nexus 2021.
- Registration cancellations must be requested in writing to email@example.com and be received by Thurs, September 23, 2021, to receive a partial refund less applicable administrative fees. No refunds will be issued for cancellations received after the Thurs, September 23, 2021 deadline. There are no full refunds on registration at any time.
- There are no refunds on AMCP Foundation events at any time. Registrations for AMCP Foundation events, as well as direct donations to the AMCP Foundation, are tax deductible.
- Registration cannot be transferred to other AMCP meetings, events, or membership fees.
The registration desk is the Aurora BCD foyer. It will be open during the following hours:
- Monday, Oct. 18 | 10:00am–6:00pm
- Tuesday, Oct. 19 | 7:00am–6:00pm
- Wednesday, Oct. 20 | 7:30am–5:45pm
Please turn over/check for items at the AMCP registration desk in the Aurora BCD foyer. After the meeting, AMCP will turn over all items of value to the hotel lost and found office.
Drop by the AMCP Concierge area in the area behind the Cocoa Bean right when you enter the convention center and leave your name, contact information and which session you missed. Our education staff will get back to you.
You can also send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and an Education Team member will follow up with you after the meeting.
Still have questions? Contact us.