Register and Reserve Your Housing Today!
- Early bird rate: July 13 - August 19.
- Regular registration rate: August 20 - September 14.
- Onsite rate: September 15 - October 21.
Nexus 2021 Prices:
|Registration Category||Early Bird||Early Bird
|Resident/Fellow/Grad Student Member||$295||$345||$395|
|Student Pharmacist Member||$175||$175||$225|
|Name Change Price||$200||$200||$200|
AMCP is committed to enhancing the safety of its meetings. We have been keeping apprised of the developments with the COVID-19 epidemic and public health recommendations as we strive to provide a safe environment for our members and other meeting attendees. To that end, AMCP has determined it will require that attendees provide proof of a COVID-19 vaccination before they will be permitted to attend AMCP Nexus 2021.
Additional information on how the vaccine confirmation process will be implemented for attendees will be shared soon.
AMCP Foundation Wellness Events and Prices
- Sunrise Yoga: $20 member/non-member rate
- Sleep-In: $20 member/non-member rate
- 5K for the Future: $40 member/non-member rate includes T-shirt
- Virtual 5K for the Future: $40 member/non-member rate includes T-shirt
- Cancellation of participant registration must be requested in writing and be received on or before Thursday, Sept. 23 to receive a partial refund less applicable administrative fees listed below. Cancellation fees will not be charged to attendees who cancel their registration based on AMCP's vaccination policy.
- A $200 administrative fee will be assessed on active, associate, and non-member registration cancellations through Thursday, Sept. 23.
- An administrative fee will be assessed on student and resident/fellow/graduate students (RFG) registration cancellations through Thursday, Sept. 23 in the amount of $75.
- Registrant substitutions will be accepted with written notification from the original registrant. An administrative fee of $200 (other fees may apply for different registrant types) will be assessed. Only one substitution per registrant is allowed.
- A registration transfer to other AMCP meetings is not allowed.
- If you cancel your registration before Thursday, Sept. 23, your hotel reservations will automatically be canceled. If you cancel your registration after Thursday, Sept. 23 you will need to contact the hotel directly starting Monday, Sept. 27 to cancel your housing reservations.
- A valid photo ID is needed during registration check-in to obtain your badge and meeting materials.
- In order to be eligible for the AMCP member registration rate, you must be an individual member in good standing at the time of registration and the meeting.
- AMCP collects information from its registrants (including names, addresses, phone numbers, and email addresses) that is available to exhibitors through the lead retrieval system. Further, AMCP may occasionally provide, sell, or rent limited data to third parties involved with the meeting, including companies that offer products and services for sale to AMCP’s members and customers. This limited data includes names, job titles, companies/organizations, business addresses, and email.
- Participation in AMCP Nexus 2021 is entirely voluntary and requires attendees to abide by any applicable rules of conduct or local or state laws that may be announced at any time during Nexus 2021. Specifically relating to the global COVID-19 pandemic, attendee acknowledges the highly contagious nature of COVID-19 and voluntarily assumes the risk of exposure or infection by attending Nexus 2021 and understands that such exposure or infection may result in personal injury, illness, disability, and/or death to attendee. Attendee understands that the risk of becoming exposed to or infected by COVID-19 at Nexus 2021 may result from the actions, omissions, or negligence of others who may attend the meeting or their families, colleagues, or others with whom they may have contact.
AMCP’s Commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
To fulfill the mission of getting patients the medications and therapies they need at a cost they can afford, it is imperative that AMCP’s membership, staff, and leadership reflect the rich landscape of our populations. By respecting and including everyone who drives the daily victories in managed care pharmacy, we will benefit from a mix of ideas, perspectives, and life experiences to help us achieve our goals.
For registration and housing questions, please contact: