AMCP Nexus 2021 is anticipated to attract 2,500+ member and non-member managed care decision-makers in person at the Gaylord Rockies in Denver, CO, from Oct. 18–21.
- 21 education sessions that cover the pressing topics of today and include content that will shape the future of the industry.
- 3 keynote presentations with an opening general session featuring Sekou Andrews.
- 12 satellite symposia.
- Faculty chats with key industry leaders.
- The Exchange (formerly The Exposition) will welcome more than 70 exhibitors showcasing the latest innovations and newest products to improve patient outcomes and your job performance.
- Networking opportunities including an expanded opening reception in The Exchange; a new member/first-timer breakfast; our professional services area, featuring charging stations for casual networking and the Headshot Lounge; wellness events presented by the AMCP Foundation; and the debut of AMCP Partnering, a pilot aimed at bringing health care decision-makers and company representatives together for critical conversations and relationship-building.
For more details, see the full conference agenda.
Attendees include individuals from health plans, PBMs, biopharmaceutical companies, consultants, and others working within managed care pharmacy. Browse the attendee list [PDF] to see which of your colleagues will be there.
*AMCP recognizes that many attendees are delaying registration due to the current COVID situation. We will update this list with new registrants every two weeks.