Follow up with Nexus 2021 attendees with an AMCP pre- or post-conference registration mailing list rental.
- The AMCP pre- and post-conference lists include name, company, title, and mailing address. Rental lists are provided for direct mail purposes only; emails and phone numbers are not included.
- The pre-conference list is available Wednesday, Aug. 25 and contains approximately 1,500 names. The post-conference list contains approximately 3,000.
- The renting organization must be an official conference participant including exhibitor, sponsor, satellite, Science & Innovation Theater or Industry Workshop provider.
- The list is limited to one-time use and a sample piece must be emailed to Laura Larson, assistant director of national meetings sales, at firstname.lastname@example.org for approval in advance of the list being used.
- Payments must be received before the list is provided. To order, complete the Request Form and Agreement.
- AMCP Corporate Members (or their third-party representatives) receive a substantial discount off rental rates.
Contact: Laura Larson, CEM
Assistant Director, National Meetings Sales
AMCP is the only organization authorized to sell and/or distribute our attendee data. There are several groups fraudulently claiming to have the official list that have misrepresented themselves as agents of AMCP. A clear indicator that the offer may be fraudulent is the registration counts are not correct or their website is not a valid website. If you have questions regarding the legitimacy of communication you’ve received about attendee data sales, please contact AMCP at email@example.com.