The Exchange at Nexus: Ignite and Reunite with Your Customers
Date: October 19–20, 2021
Tuesday, Oct. 19 | 4:00pm–7:00pm
Wednesday, Oct. 20 | 11:00am–2:30pm
You have solutions. We have your customers in-person at AMCP Nexus 2021.
The Exchange at Nexus, also known as The Exposition, will include exhibits, scientific posters, networking hubs, the new AMCP Partnering Program, and the ever-popular Science & Innovation Theaters.
Join us at Nexus 2021 and we’ll help you reach influential decision makers, form beneficial partnerships, and close deals.
Attendees by the Numbers
- 2,000+ managed care pharmacy professionals expected to attend Nexus 2021.
- 31% of decision makers are directors, assistant directors, VPs, or C-suite – more formulary decision-makers in one place than at any other meeting.
- These decision makers work for 22 of the top 25 health plans in the United States – including UnitedHealthcare, Anthem, Aetna, Cigna, Humana, and Kaiser Permanente.
- They influence the health care coverage of the nearly 300 million patients served by private and public health plans, PBMs, and emerging care models and help patients get the medications they need at a cost they can afford.
- AMCP corporate member: $4,200*
- Non-AMCP corporate member: $5,000
- Additional $300 per corner
Island booth: starts at $18,000
*New companies are invited to join AMCP as a corporate member and save. More information is available at amcp.org/corporatemembership.
AMCP drives traffic to The Exchange by:
- Extending dedicated exhibit viewing time.
- Opening reception to all attendees.
- Providing lunch to hungry participants.
- Posting thought-provoking scientific posters.
- Fostering new partnering opportunities, engineering networking hubs, and providing Science & Innovation Theaters.
Extend Your Engagement Through Sponsorship
Want to extend, expand, and enhance your engagement at Nexus 2021? Be a sponsor!
Sponsorship opportunities include Thought Leadership, Attendee Experience, and Attendee Resource functions or events:
- Thought Leadership sponsorships offer the opportunity to showcase your latest drug therapies and technologies through Industry Workshops and Science & Innovation Theaters.
- Attendee Experience sponsorships offer clients a WOW factor at Nexus 2021. Sponsor the Opening Reception in the Exchange, the ever-popular LinkedIn Lounge, AMCP Foundation’s Sunrise Yoga, or a digital ad.
- Attendee Resource sponsorships help clients maximize their participation at Nexus 2021 before, during, and after the meeting. This sponsorship also includes placement on the meeting website, attendee newsletters, and pocket guide. New safety resource opportunities include sanitation stations and social distancing floor stickers.
Exhibitor benefits include:
- One full-meeting registration and one Exchange-only registration per 10x10 booth (additional registrations can be purchased).
- Each 10’x10’ exhibit includes 8’ back drape with blue, white and gray drape and a 3’ gray drape side divider. Booths 300 square feet or less also receive a 7”x44” identification sign.*
- Company listing with booth number, description, and categories on Nexus 2021 website and app.
- Company listing with booth number in pocket guide.
- Networking, networking, networking!
* Exhibits do not include carpet, table, chairs, or any booth furnishing. Booth carpet is mandatory and materials can be ordered through the Exhibitor Services Kit.
Sponsor benefits include:
- Benefits are tailored for each opportunity, but most include at least one complimentary full-meeting registration.
- Sponsor listing on Nexus 2021 website, app, pocket guide, and onsite signage.
- Networking, networking, networking!
Secure your exhibit space or sponsorship with Laura K. Larson, CEM, assistant director, national meeting sales:
For more information about exhibiting opportunities with AMCP, visit www.amcp.org/exhibit.