Gaylord Rockies Resort & Convention Center
Address: 6700 N Gaylord Rockies Blvd, Aurora, CO 80019
Room rate single/double: $285 plus tax
Do not call the hotel directly to reserve your room. You must make your reservation online by signing into the Nexus 2021 registration system or by calling AMCP's housing partner AFTER you have registered for the meeting.
Maritz is AMCP’s official housing partner for AMCP Nexus 2021. Any other company claiming to represent AMCP to offer you discounted room rates during Nexus 2021 is fraudulent. If you are contacted by a company misrepresenting themselves as AMCP’s housing partner, please contact AMCP immediately at email@example.com.
Some of the companies who have misrepresented themselves as agents of AMCP include the following:
- Demand Generation
- AMCP does not offer “Housing Only” options — you must be registered for Nexus 2021 to secure housing. A credit card is required to guarantee your room reservation.
- If you decide to depart earlier than confirmed upon check-in, you will be charged up to one night as an early departure fee by the hotel.
- All new reservations (based on availability), reservation changes, and cancellation requests should be made with Maritz (AMCP’s official housing partner) by 5:00 pm ET on Thursday, Sept. 23. You can contact the hotel directly for all reservation needs starting Monday, Sept. 27.
- Room cancellations must occur 72 hours prior to your arrival date. Failure to cancel within the appropriate time frame will result in a one night’s room and tax penalty.
- If you cancel your AMCP Nexus 2021 registration prior to Thursday, Sept. 23, your hotel reservation will also be cancelled. If you cancel your registration after Monday, Sept. 27, you will need to contact the Gaylord directly to cancel your room reservation.
- AMCP is not responsible for failure to check-in on your scheduled day of arrival and cannot guarantee availability onsite.
For registration and housing questions, please contact: